Pages

Thursday, September 12

MINIMAL DAYDREAM ATTIRE

Geen titel #152
Geen titel #153

clothing details via.

And all at once, summer collapsed into fall. Although the rain is pouring down, I'm so not feeling ready to part with lady summer.

This summer was ah-mazing. I had to stop counting the moments when I felt the sun shining on my face, my heart got filled with pure happiness and all I could think was "life's perfect". You know, those moments where it seems like there are no worries in the world and you feel completely at peace with yourself? Well, that is exactly how I felt during the last couple of weeks. 

Our roadtrip was practically perfect, as we were having the most incredible time living the American dream, that I barely took any pictures and tried to just live in the moment. I am trying to compile a 'best of' post, but I don't seem to be able to bring myself to do so. Looks like I'm not ready to close this chapter of my life. 

Anyway, the older I get the more Scandinavian I become: form and function and everything minimal around the clock these days. My skin has never been this good (knock on wood) since I stopped putting makeup on my face everyday. Besides that you'll find me in big knits, hoodies, ripped jeans, leggings and sneakers this fall. The above looks represent "comfy meets classy". Comfy enough to chill all day, stylish enough to leave the house and do some errands.

God, I am on such a high and really don't want this wave of happiness to end. So besides daydreaming, all I do these days is researching summerschools for next summer. Or maybe an entire semester abroad? Or what about a year?

0 blablablas:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥