Saturday, October 27

SIGNATURE SCENT


Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci and Chanel Coco Noir as pretty decoration in my bathroom.

During my search for my ultimate signature scent I surely have accumulated several fragrances. They all smelled good but none of them were recognizably me. Because I think every woman should have a signature scent. The search always continued. Until I was browsing through Elle magazine in August and found a sample of the new Chanel scent, Chanel Coco Noir. The first time I smelled it, I was caught off guard. The era of kissing toads came to an end. I finally found my prince. Since that moment, my Coco days have started. 

So I am a Chanel Coco Noir girl all the way now. What about you? Do you have a signature scent or are you still on the search?

0 blablablas:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥