Friday, April 6

I am not buying it! (after these)

BWOOM! I hope your computer didn't make that sound after loading my bare face on your screen. Some days I totally "forget" the whole morning routine thing and leave the house with a je m'en fous kinda spirit. Most of the time until I pass some other girl who did make an effort to brush her hair and make her skin look flawless. But this is peanuts compared to what I want to announce.
I hardly dare to type it (because then it will become real, right?) but from April 8th to Juli 1st I won't buy anything. Did I really write that down? Because I really need to call a halt to my spending because it's out of control! I'll keep buying things like food (obviously) and refillings of my beauty products, but that will be all. Three months no new shoes, no new tops, no new jackets, dresses or pants. Oh my god, am I really doing this??? I hope I'll survive.
Some of you have probably already noticed that my no-buy will start this sunday, that means that I still can totally indulge myself tomorrow with fancy items. I even made a shopping list hehe, showing the following items: the pink silk shirt with appliqué on collar and the soft pink trench coat both Zara (pictured above) and these cute Steve Madden leopard printed loafers. What do you think? Good enough for "celebrating" the start of my no-buy period?
That was all I wanted to say, I hope you'll enjoy your weekend and wish me luck! xo
follow the blonde muse on bloglovin', twitter and google plus.

16 comments:

  1. Good luck girl! Ik zou het niet kunnen, maar zou het ook beter eens inlassen..
    De dingen die je nog wilt kopen zijn echt prachtig! :)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you'll survive this. i've made that commitment too. and now my phone is broken. but i won't buy a new one at least until june. how can i function with a broken phone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Respect! I would die without a phone hehe.

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your shopping ban! You should post your progress :) definitely worth posting! I could only ban myself for a month and that's pretty much it!

    Jo Bao ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, maybe I will make some "I waaaaaaaaant to stop thiiiiiis sooo baddllyyyyy"-posts. Whahaa :D

      Delete
  4. don't worry, you still look good! Wow, 3 maanden niet shoppen? Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, boy! veel succes ermee! ik sta op low spending modus sinds begin maart en dat nog tot juli! Maar op reis ga ik vollenbak los bij GAP en Jcrew ze manne! :D Die steve madden schoentjes zijn echt schattig trouwens ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zonder make-up zie je er nog steeds echt goed uit hoor.
    Ja ik zou dat beter ook eens doen, maar weet nu al dat het me niet gaat lukken, dus ga maar gewoon proberen het een beetje te beperken.
    Iets waar ik de laatste tijd wel al op bespaard heb zijn goedkope sieraden ( ben ik toch meestal beu of kwijt na enkele keren dragen ) en tijdschriften ( prachtig, maar meestal heb ik alles vooraf al op internet gelezen). Spaart me toch al 15 euro uit ofzo per maand. Alle beetjes helpen he :)

    Heel veel succes en hou ons op de hoogte !

    B. x
    www.tripsandtreasures.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck!! It'll take lots of self-control...but you can do it!
    Also....you look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No buy? Good luck ;)
    Your face is beautiful even without makeup :)

    Happy holidays
    xxNicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog! Your hair, and mostly that you post pictures of your cat so often!!

    Following =]

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. veel geluk! ik moet dat ook echt eens doen, een soort detox-periode maar dan mbt shoppen :D ik vind het roze allemaal fantastisch uiteraard, en ik vind dat je er even mooi uitziet als normaal, gekkerd

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look gorgeous without any makeup girlie!! I think I need to do the no shopping thing too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥