Wednesday, October 12

Style Icon ⋆Olivia Palermo⋆

When she was on The City in 2008, I still was totally into Lauren Conrad’s style so the show didn’t really catch my eye back in the days. Today I’ve started watching the second season of The City and I’m hit by Olivia Palermo’s fashion sense. There is no denying, the show’s antagonist has a style all her own. I literally don’t think I’ve ever seen her in something that hasn’t made me swoon in total and utter fashion envy. Anywhere she shows up, you’ll always notice her well-tailored pieces, the amazing designer bags and her talent to combine pieces you would never think of together to make a totally unique but wearable outfit. Yeah, I’m totally smitten for her well put-together, yet daring style.
Her style proves two theories: 1- It’s all in the details, and 2- You don’t have to spend a fortune to look like a million bucks. Because, for the matter of fact, she’s dressing like a babe on a budget, mixing designer duds with no-name labels and pickups from stores like Zara and Topshop. She knows when to save, when to splurge and how to fake the rest. And that takes a true fashionista to create truly unique looks and shape their very own style. Let’s take a better look at Palermo’s style photos and see if we can learn something for this winter season.
Olivia has an assortment of fur vests that she throws on to elevate her outfit and add an element of luxury to her look. The fur also gives her looks more texture; the vest becomes the focal point so she keeps the rest of the outfit simple. Simple and stylish; got to love it.
I think her leather pants are one of her favorite items. She loves to wear them instead of jeans and combines them with everything. Win. Now if only I could pull of leather leggings...
Animal prints seem to never go out of style. Olivia, who's known for her timeless looks, loves to spice up her basic outfits with animal printed accessories. 
Winter shorts have been popping up everywhere, worn by everyone from style bloggers to celebrities. So Olivia couldn't be missing in this list. They can be really dressy and festive when styles correctly, and are a great alternative to the usual jeans or leggings for this time of year. 
This classic nautical striped look could have easily ventured into too-cutesy territory, but Olivia succeeds to rock the stripes with a little bit of edge. During the day or at night, her striped outfits look always sophisticated.
Because having a model, named Johannes Huebl, strolling next to you always the best accessory is. Oh, and isn't it cute how the look in sync and how their styles seem to complement each other. Love can be so stylish from time to time!

If this tastes like more, read here more about Olivia Palermo

25 comments:

  1. I really appriciate this woman! :) And I like your blog so much! If you take a look at my blog, you'll like it! :) If you like, follow me sweety! Waiting for you!!

    http://lunaparkqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I have had a huge style crush on her! Love the collages you've made :)

    www.monochromemagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so cute. i think she has such a beautiful face.
    thanks for sharing these photos
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. j'aime les photos! Super!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her style is flawless. I love everything she wears. I saw an interview with this couple and it seems he has really softened her up in a good way:)
    So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that girl!!!:)Btw I like your blog :)

    Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
    and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wanna buy a faux fur vest since last year but i cant find the perfect one. Btw, great post!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. Hope you had a great day love.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a beauty :) Love all the different looks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!!! i like this post and olivia style is always a big goal!!

    i wanna invite you on my blog
    where you'll find a post about artwork and andy torres..don't miss it!! 8)
    and if you like my blog follow me...i always follow back!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Echt wel het ultieme stijlicoon !

    www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.com
    fashion & lifestyle in Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is gorgeous, like her style. Its very natural and stylish!:)

    www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a great rundown of Olivia's covetable style, LOVE it. You did a great job. She is definitely one of my top style crushes as well.
    Just stumbled upon your blog today & loving it. Have a great day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a nice blog! Following you now;).

    I love Olivia Palermo style!

    xx Laura
    http://thenewgirlintown-lauraa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a big girl crush on Olivia Palermo. I'm not kidding. Her style is flawless, and she is so gorgeous.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello there sweetie! I just found your blog and let me congrats you, super cute one! Great outfit collection!
    Would you like to check my blog and why not follow each-other? Follow me if you like, let me know by comment and I'll follow you right away! You can follow me and support me at my cooking blog 2, but I can't follow you twice because I have both blogs with same address!

    Hope you're having a great day!
    http://www.kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://www.kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. she is absolutely fabulous! it's funny remember her on The City though, because i remember i hated her. but her style is on point. no denying that!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  18. she has great taste in fashion I love the nylons and shorts look.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh i really started to enjoy your blog! I love Palermo's style and this post is amazing!

    xo
    Betül

    http://balladofseasons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. her boyfriend is beautiful!!! and she really likes her leather pants haha but hey they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Heyа i am fοг the first time here.
    Ι found this boаrd and ӏ find Ιt truly useful & it helped
    mе out a lot. I hope to give something back and аid оtherѕ like yоu aided mе.


    Feel free to surf to my site: tensunitsupplies.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. hepatic steatosis cure hepatic steatosis cure hepatic steatosis cure

    Also visit my web page :: best natural treatment fatty liver

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥